Thursday, March 13, 2008

On the road again...

I am traveling to Zanesville, OH this afternoon to my brother's fine arts competition. He is singing a vocal duet and is competing in some academic testing competitions as well!

I think I have officially picked a theme song for the past few days and in honor of my computers illness (you can listen to two versions of it above and read my post about it here)... Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings. I love the mournful harmonies as they slowly wash over the sound setting. What beauty we have in music. Life would not be anything close to what it is today without music.

I have been listening to the Beethoven String Quartet Op. 127 recently. I think I am going to post on it either later today or tomorrow. It is already in the player above if you would care to give it a listen!

No comments: