Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grooveshark!

Grooveshark is a really spiffy online music site which allows you to search their online catalog of music and play it back. If you sign up for a free account, it even lets you create and save custom playlists! I used to use several services similar to this called Project Playlist and SeeqPod. Project Playlist (which until today remained on my blog) was breaking the links to many of the songs I had requested it play. Seeqpod has been in a "transition" mode for many months, and I had lost touch with it in the middle of last year.

But today I found the feature which allows me to embed a Grooveshark playlist on my blog!! It is terrific. I hope you are able to enjoy the pieces which I've linked to...Mozart's Fourth Horn Concerto (first movement) and Felix Mendelssohn's Hebrides Overture! Many more great songs to come!

No comments: